The Springfield College Counseling Center provides a wide range of counseling services to undergraduate and graduate students. Many students utilize the center at some point during their academic career. A staff of professionals, which includes graduate associates, counsels students who seek help for a variety of personal concerns.
The counseling center is located in the Towne Health Center on the upper level. For more information or to set up an appointment, call (413) 748-3345.
Thoughts about the counseling center:
- “It was really helpful to have someone to talk to.”
- “I never thought I could feel comfortable going to a counselor and talking to someone who didn’t even know me, but this was a great experience.”
- “In the college environment, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and alone. I have found the counseling center a useful and helpful resource in my first year at SC.”
- “I had a really good experience with the counseling center and I continue to go. The center helped me to stay in school and finish the semester. I am very grateful for the help I received.”
- “I feel as though the counselors truly understood me and connected with me.”
From left back to right front:
Brian Krylowicz, Gary Enright, Ronald Ma, Nancy LaPierre
Elizabeth Donahue, Cristina Peebles, Dolores Christensen, Nancy Bosques-Levesque
Is there a Cost?
- The counseling center is a free service, and there is no limit to the number of sessions students can have.